Register to the conference
Don't forget to
Registrations are now open!
join us on facebook!
Before registering, please read the following general information about the registration process. Should you have any queries, please contact the Registration chair, Franck Legendre.
Number of participants:
Due to logistics and for safety reasons, the number of participants will be limited to 30. Moreover, priority will be given to authors of papers.
At least one author for each paper must register at the FULL rate before February 25th. At registration, the presenting author should indicate this in the appropriate field and specify the paper number.
The registration fee includes:
- All transfers during the conference from and to Zurich.
- Equipements (snowshoes, poles/sticks and warm sleeping bag plus insulation pad/matress for igloo sleepers), mountain guides and Jungfraujoch trip.
- Accomodation at the Waldspitz hut (10th-14th of March).
- All meals (during both the hikes/outdoor activities/testbed visits and technical sessions) incl. water and coffee/tea + snacks for breaks
The registration fee does not
- Additional drinks. Please bring pocket money (100-200 CHF) for paying additional drinkgs at the hut. The hut only accepts Swiss Francs in cash (no credit card).
- Accomodation in Zurich. Participants are invited to book their hotel for the 9th of March as we will leave early on the 10th (around 9:00-9:30am) and on the 14th of March depending on your flight departure time. We should be back in Zurich around 4-5pm on the 14th for the early group but be aware that bad weather conditions could delay our return trip to Zurich. For a list of hotels, please refer to the ACM MobiOpp'12 hotel information page.
|Category||Early registration fee (until Feb 25th)||Late regisration fee
|Short Fee (technical session only)||EUR ~800||EUR ~850
|Full registration||EUR ~900 ||EUR ~950
The above registration fees are rough estimates of the final registration fees.
In order to register, you must strictly follow the procedure below:
- 1) Carefully read the EMERGENCY NOTE.
- 2) Fill in, sign and send us the ASSUMPTION OF RISK along with the requested documents.
- 3) Start the registration with the link below. This link will point you to a questionnaire. Once you have completed steps 1), 2), and 3), you will be provided with a link to the payment system.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER